While South Africa may be a bit sparse on secret menu items, the US has an incredible amount of them. In fact, almost every restaurant chain has some sort of hidden item not listed on the menu.
Daily listicle website, WatchMojo.com, has rounded up (in their opinion) the best secret menu items available in the US. These items are available country-wide and you’re able to order them today.
All of these only serve to make us incredibly jealous and wishing we could sink our teeth into them.
Watch the full video here:
For those unable to watch the video at work — or for any other reasons — we’ve listed the items below:
- Blueberry Cheesecake Milkshake – Chick-fil-A
- Frito Pie – Sonic
- The Incredible Hulk – Taco Bell
- Butterbeer Frappuccino – Starbucks
- Meat Mountain – Arby’s
- Barnyard Burger – Wendy’s
- Chicken and Waffles Sandwich [aka chicken McGriddle] – McDonald’s
- The Triple Down – KFC
- Quesarito – Chipotle
- McGangbang – McDonald’s
Question is, when are we finally going to get a KFC Triple Down?