Just in time for winter, a new range of teas has arrived in South Africa. Teavana is already available around the world in Starbucks stores, and now South Africans can enjoy the delicious range of hot and shaken iced teas, including six full leaf teas – black tea (English Breakfast), green tea (Emperor’s Clouds & Mist), white tea (Youthberry) and herbal infusions (Chamomile, Mint Blend, and Hibiscus).
To celebrate the launch of Teavana, tea lovers are invited to experience these delicious teas at an experiential #TeavanaparTEA at Starbucks Rosebank from 14 to 16 June between 14h00 – 16h00 and at Starbucks Menlyn Park from 21 – 23 June between 14h00 and 16h00.
New Teavana Hot Brewed Teas:
- Youthberry – Delicately sweet flavours mingle pineapple, mango and acai berry for a timeless elixir.Hibiscus
- Hibiscus – This tea combines the juicy tartness of hibiscus and apple with citrusy lemongrass to create an intriguing base. Cinnamon adds spicy sweet notes to perfectly round out the experience.
- Chamomile – This full-leaf herbal infusion combines subtle herbal and citrus notes of chamomile and lemon balm with floral aromas of rose petals.
- English breakfast – A handcrafted signature blend of Indian, Sri Lankan and Chinese black teas. This full-bodied black tea has rich, malty undertones.
- Mint Blend – A blend of botanicals from the United States and Paraguay. The mint leaves come from Pacific Northwest mint prized for its high amount of mint oil.
- Emperor’s Clouds & Mist – A Chinese pure green tea with light, toasty-sweet notes. Lightly floral beginning, a toasty middle body and a soft sweet finish. The highest-quality green teas are handpicked from the beginning of the spring harvest.
New Teavana Shaken Iced Teas:
- Shaken Iced Green Tea – Delicious Teavana green tea, shaken with ice. Light and oh-so-refreshing.
- Shaken Iced Black Tea – This new iced tea is made with premium Teavana Black Tea. It’s the classic iced tea.
- Shaken Iced Hibiscus Tea – Delicious Teavana hibiscus infusion, shaken with ice.